Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ALL UPDATED NEWS IN ONE POST!Back from War

Hi guys.
Yes I have survived the 'war' that my parents had 'fought' with me and I DID cry o.O.Must be because of some SADNESS within me!So,no more worries about my parents(they're still angry though).I worry for my PHONE!I hope it's safe with the school!God please keep it safe and sound.I will get it back next Tuesday!
Now,I may not blog so often or maybe I will...
Oh god!I have Cross country this Friday and it's...4.2km!I do not have good stamina and I run EXTREMELY slow x.x.Wish me luck or disappear from my sight!(Just Kidding!)
Speaking of which,I don't know whether I should forgive Shindong,Yesung and Leeteuk.Haiz..Oh right!No more evidence for their crime and insults!I still don't know whether I should forgive them yet ._. ...
Any requests for me please leave it in the chatbox.
Spout nonsense and you're dead.
Kamsamida(Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment