Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don't talk behind people's back

Annyeonghaseyo!
I want to share some stuff that has aroused my interest to share this here.

News:

Lady GaGa is a man?:
Is Lady GaGa a man?I mean,she did music videos which are quite exposing and I don't really understand how is she even a man.My online friends say that it's true and I can google it.It seems that they think that Lady GaGa is a man by looking at some pictures that some 'thing' is bulging out of her privates.You know...I don't really want to say the real word out :[ I don't know whether it is true...

My Changed Profile Picture:
You guys may have noticed that I have changed my profile picture to one of Lady GaGa's Album Cover.I kinda like that picture though..

Lady GaGa may be a worshipper of Satan:
Yup It's true that Lady GaGa is satanic.I don't bother to share it here but you guys can google 'lady gaga satanic' and find out about her hand signs in her music videos.


Advice Time:
I know you guys never seen this before but I really want to share this with you.Don't talk behind people's back.It's a very bad thing.I was once a victim and did suffer from rumors and gossips.Of course now I'm okay as I totally ignore those meaningless and bitchy talkings behind my back.Just don't do that.People's feelings can get affected very easily.
FYI,I am not lecturing you or nagging at you,I just want everyone to be happy and peaceful.

Anyways,I am not tagging any words for the posts :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment